AWC is proud to provide a number of control valve services to support the extensive list of control and on-off valves and valve automation technologies that we represent.
Control and Automated Valve Services
- Valve/actuator repair & maintenance for all brands
- New valve automation & performance testing
- New & remanufactured control valves from inventory
- Repair-by-exchange program
- Full machining capabilities
- 24/7 on-site emergency services
- Valve/actuator retrofits
- Turnaround/outage services
- Documented loop checks/calibrations
- In-line gas testing
- Installation, commissioning, & troubleshooting
- Instrument technician training
- AWC INSIGHT Life Cycle Optimization Tools
Valve Repair and Maintenance
AWC’s Baton Rouge facility features a manufacturer-independent control valve repair shop that houses surplus valve equipment and employs technical resources to ensure that the repaired valve meets any individual facility’s specifications. AWC’s unique Digital Repair Report system allows the customer to track their valve throughout the entire repair process.
AWC performs diagnostic testing through Control Valve Diagnostics, which is a modern industrial maintenance tool that can help you prevent deficient or sub-standard performing control valves from entering your mill/plant, determine the operating condition of your control valves and
help you identify and resolve valve related problems quickly and efficiently. Not sure if you need valve diagnostics? Click HERE to find out!
Please contact your local AWC office for more information about AWC’s control valve services.